RMT Music Productions is a live music promotion company and booking agency based in Bath, South West, UK.
Since it's formation in 2014, RMT has presented over 250 events in the South West. RMT is known for eclectic taste - defiantly curating and promoting alternative, underground and international touring artists. RMT's aim is to present world class talent in unique and intimate venues creating legendary nights that are remembered by fan and artist alike.
As well as touring artists, RMT has presented many of the South West's finest acts; Get In The Tub is RMT's monthly showcase held at St. James' Wine Vaults, Bath. Now in it's third year the night has rapidly become a popular platform for new and emerging artists from the area.
In July 2016, RMT began work as in-house live events manager at The Nest - Bath's leading live music venue and night club situated in the heart of the city's night life playground. For further information and all enquiries relating to The Nest, please click HERE.
In January 2017, RMT announced the extension of the company into a live booking agency. Please see Agency page for further information.
Key artists presented :
• AVON (Feat. Alfredo Herandez of QOTSA + Yawning Man)
• BAD SOUNDS
• BETH PORTER AND THE AVAILABLES (King Bill Records)
• BITE THE BUFFALO (Dissention Records / Sony RED)
• BROTHER DEGE (GolarWash Labs / Psyouthern)
• CHRIS T-T (Xtra Mile Recordings)
• CRY MONSTER CRY (EIRE) (Bad Brother / Word of Mouth)
• CULTURE SHOCK
• DIRTY GHOSTS (Last Gang)
• EYEBROW (90&9 Records | NYC)
• GROUNDHOGS (Ken Pustlenik's 2017 line up)
• IFINITE BISOUS
• IRMA VEP (Faux Discx / Golden Lab)
• KELLEY STOLTZ (Castle Face Records)
• KIERAN LEONARD (Xtra Mile Recordings)
• KIRAN LEONARD (Moshi Moshi Records)
• MALE GAZE (Castle Face Records)
• MARK MORRISS (The Bluetones / Acid Jazz)
• MATT WOOSEY (Robar Music)
• MIKE DOUGHTY (Soul Coughing / Snack Bar)
• NICK HARPER (Sangraal)
• RED SNAPPER (V2)
• SUGAR CANDY MOUNTAIN
• SYD ARTHUR (Harvest / Communion)
• THE BRACKISH (Lava Thief / Bad Elephant)
• THE EVIL USSES (Stolen Body Records)
• THE LOVELY EGGS
• THE MUFFIN MEN & DENNY WALLEY (Beefheart / Zappa)
• THIS IS THE KIT (Rough Trade)
• THOUGHT FORMS (Invada)
• VELS TRIO (Total Refreshment)
• VIKESH KAPOOR (Loose Music)
• YAMA WARASHI (Stolen Body Records)
GET IN THE TUB RMT's monthly showcase night at St. James' Wine Vaults, Bath is held every first Friday of the month (Sept-June). Now into it's third year, the night aims to bring together newly-formed, emerging and touring bands. Often featuring up to 6 performances, it's an ideal platform for a first show in the city and a great place for bands and their fans to meet new, like minded people. Most importantly, once basic costs are covered, the night supports performers by giving 100% of door revenue back to artists.
THE ROYAL OAK Every last Friday of the month at The Royal Oak, Bath, RMT present a string of hand-picked, diverse and eclectic acts from around the UK and beyond... Great things happen at this understated live music pub. Music from 9pm - always free.
Bath : The Nest, St. James' Wine Vaults, The Royal Oak, The Bell, Moles, Widcombe Social Club, Chapel Arts Centre, The Rondo Theatre
Bristol : The Crofter's Rights, The Gallimaufry, The Golden Lion, Mr. Wolf's, The Louisiana, Arnolfini
Elsewhere in the South West : The Queen's Head (Box), Joiners (Southampton), Hartley Farm (Bradford on Avon)
"RMT Music are a highly professional production and promotions company. I have no hesitation in booking more of my artists with them in the future.” Paul Ryan, Soundtrack Agency
"Reuben is a pleasure to work with! He is incredibly responsive, focused, and organized and was 100% on top of every detail of the shows we booked with him. He even offered to help us sell merch! I am looking forward to working with him again!" Pete Smolin | Hornblow Group, NYC, USA
“RMT Music Productions are great. Reuben is first and foremost a music lover who definitely gets how important meaningful interaction between people out in the live arena is. A bit of a music evangelist and a musician too, so he understands you from that side of things, which can really make the difference.” Nick Harper
"Groundhogs would like to thank RMT for the way they promoted our appearance in Bath . I can honestly say they went that essential "extra mile " which lead to a 110 % result ( amps on 11 so to speak ) . Watch out for further collaborations between "Groundhogs & RMT in 2016." Ken Pustlenik | The Groundhogs